This Shrimp Kabob recipe is made by using a secret technique that ensures that both shrimp and vegetables are cooked evenly.
- Lemon zest - Kosher salt - Red pepper flakes - Honey - Olive oil - Paprika - Parsley - Lemon juice - Garlic - Raw shrimp
Place mushrooms and bell peppers on separate plates and microwave to precook them.
Whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, fresh garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Mix the shrimp and cooled vegetables in the marinade. Once fully coated, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
Run the skewer through the center of a shrimp, from tail to head. Follow the shrimp with a mushroom, threaded through its cap. Then, add another shrimp, followed by a piece of pepper.
Place skewers on the grill, cooking each side for 3-4 minutes. The kabobs are done when the shrimp turn pink and opaque, and the vegetables are tender with grill marks.
* Use large shrimp for this recipe
* Don’t skip pre-cooking the vegetables.
* Make sure the grill is fully heated
* If you use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them before grilling