Healthy Blue Cheese Dip
A healthier blue cheese dip/dressing made with fat free yogurt instead of sour cream. Even though it is lighter it is still super delicious and great to serve with chicken wings or as a blue cheese dip by itself.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegenaise
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1-2 clove of garlic pressed through a garlic press
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2-3 dashes Tabasco Sauce optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
Place sour cream, yogurt, vegenaise, garlic, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce (if using), salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Give it a big stir. Add the blue cheese.
Taste for seasoning. Add if necessary.
Chill, covered, until you are ready to serve.
Serve with freshly cut carrots, broccoli, celery sticks, tomatoes, and cauliflower.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 630mg | Potassium: 121mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1mg