Watermelon Avocado Salad with Feta and Mint
Watermelon Avocado Salad with Feta and Mint - A Mediterranean classic made with just a few ingredients and ready in less than 15 minutes.
For the Salad
- 4 cups of cut watermelon 1 inch cubes
- 1 ripe avocado cut into small slices or cubes
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the salad: Place watermelon, avocado, red onion slices, and mint in a large salad bowl.
To make the dressing: Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Gently toss to combine.
Cover it with stretch film and let it marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
When ready to serve, sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 798mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1256IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1mg