Watermelon Cucumber Smoothie
This watermelon Cucumber Smoothie is a refreshing summer smoothie recipe made with fresh mint, watermelon and cucumbers.
Servings 4 servings
- 5 cups of seedless watermelon cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint leaves more for garnishing
- 3 medium-size Persian cucumbers washed and chopped (no need to peel)
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- handful of pomegranate seeds as garnish (optional)
Place watermelon, mint, cucumber, lime juice and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
Divide it in between 4 glasses and garnish each glass with mint and pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1243IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg