Citrusy Cantaloupe Smoothie Bowl with Pepitas
Cantaloupe Smoothie Bowl flavored with grapefruit, lime, and pepitas for a refreshing and delicious smoothie bowl recipe. A vegan breakfast, this cantaloupe based smoothie can be served in a bowl or in a cup when you need a quick, grab and go smoothie.
Servings 1 bowl
- ½ medium-size cantaloupe cut into small chunks
- ½ red ruby grapefruit peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon or more depending on the sweetness of the cantaloupe maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup ice
- 2 tablespoons pepitas pumpkin seeds, if possible lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoons of chopped fruit - i.e. strawberries pomegranate seeds, cherries etc. as garnish
Place cantaloupe, grapefruit, lime juice, maple syrup, and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Taste for sweetness and add if necessary.
Pour into a bowl. Garnish it with pepitas and chopped fruit. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1person | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 1072mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 10806IU | Vitamin C: 154mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg