Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
Creamy poppy seed salad dressing made in minutes with six pantry staples. Sweetened with honey and lightened up with Greek Yogurt, this vinaigrette/salad dressing is guaranteed to impress.
Servings 4 servings
- ¼ cup mayonnaise I use Vegan Mayo
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- This recipe yields 1/2 cup poppyseed salad dressing. Feel free to multiply the recipe if you need more.
- Store leftovers in an airtight mason jar in the fridge up to 4 days.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg