It is no secret that smoothies are the ideal summer breakfast/snack with a long list of benefits, especially if they are made without any additional sugars, just like this peach mango smoothie recipe.
Over the years, I have shared so many Superfood Smoothie Recipes and have no plans of slowing down. If you are a fan as well, be sure to check out Cantaloupe Smoothie and Mango Turmeric Smoothie, both of which are perfect for warmer months.
To make this peach mango drink, you will need fresh mango, peach slices, fresh orange juice, ice cubes, and your favorite yogurt.
How to Make This Recipe
Making this tropical mango peach smoothie cannot be easier. Here are the steps:
- Blend ingredients: Combine mango chunks, peaches, orange juice, yogurt, and ice cubes into a blender. Pulse your ingredients a few times before blending them at high speed until it has a smooth consistency.
- Serve: Pour your smoothie into your favorite glass. I like to garnish it with hemp seeds on top before serving, but it’s optional.
How to Store
Store your drink in a cup with a lid (like a mason jar) for easy storage. It should be good for up to two days. Note that the longer it stays in the fridge, the more liquid it will become. Make sure you shake it up before serving it.
Peaches blend well with oranges, strawberries, apricots, and pineapples.
This smoothie recipe has 278 calories per serving. Please review the recipe card below for more nutritional information.
You can add various kinds of fresh fruit to your mango puree smoothie recipe to make it even more flavorful. Different fruits such as strawberries and raspberries are great for summer months, whereas a ripe banana is a great option for all-year-round.
Other Smoothie Recipes You Might Also Like:
If you liked this mango peach smoothie recipe, here are a few other delicious reader-favorite smoothie recipes you might enjoy:
If you try this Peach-Mango Smoothie recipe or any of our other smoothie recipes on Foolproof Living, please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. And if you took some pictures, be sure to share them on Instagram using #foolproofeats so I can share them on my stories.
Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup mango cut into large chunks from 1 large ripe mango
- 1 cup peach cut into large chunks for 2 small or 1 large ripe peach
- ¾ cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt or any other one of your favorite yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve right away.
- Fruit: If fresh fruit is not available, you can use frozen mango and frozen peach instead. If you use frozen fruit, I recommend adding half the amount of ice.
- Yogurt: You can use any type of yogurt you like here, homemade vanilla yogurt or even your favorite brand of vegan yogurt would also work.