Hi there friends! How is your Sunday going?
This post is sponsored by MaraNatha Butters. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I am just popping in with a quick, refreshing, and healthy Peanut Butter and Spinach Shake recipe. We have been drinking variations of this recipe almost every morning this summer. I said ‘variations’, because I sometimes swap the banana with another fruit or mix of fruits. Basically with whatever I have in the fridge. In terms of peanut butter, I recommend using one that is sugar-free as you are already using dates to sweeten the shake. I used MaraNatha’s organic peanut butter. It is super silky and smooth.
And if you have some leftover peanut butter, be sure to try this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse recipe to treat yourself.
Peanut Butter and Spinach Shake
- 2 cups spinach washed and spin-dried
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats I used Trader Joes’ rolled oats
- 2 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cup filtered water
- 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs
- Place all the ingredients (except cocoa nibs) into a blender. Blend in high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with cocoa nibs.
- Serve immediately.